- Very Flexible, ideal for working in confined areas. Crush and impact resistant.
- Reduces the number of required fittings and permits the installer/user to make smooth, tight turns, thus, Saves time, labor and cost.
- True Schedule 40 PVC Pipe. Uses Standard Sch 40 Fittings and PVC Glue and can be connected to rigid PVC with ease
- Sun, ozone (UV) and chemical resistant, Coils easily for storage and transportation
- Smooth inside and out - permits unrestricted flow, reducing operating costs. Precisions outside diameter (standard IPS size) is designed to be glued into standard Schedule 40 PVC fittings.
- Made from all Virgin Materials
- Strengthened with a spiral helix comprised of rigid anti-chock PVC
- Precision controlled outside diameter easily accepts and glues into standard Schedule 40 fittings
- Formulated with UV Protectors
- Working Temperatures: 4 degrees F to 167 degrees F (Service temperature range is application dependent)
- Resistant to Chemicals
- Water Gardens
- Sprinkler and watering lines
- Swimming, lap and exercise pools
- Spas and hot tubs
- Other applications where rigid pipe is either not practical or desirable
Our White Flexible PVC Pipe, commonly referred to as flex tubing, spa tubing, flexible PVC, and spa flex is perfect for use with pools and spas, drains, aquariums, irrigation, sprinkler lines and other applications where the utilization of rigid pipe is either not practical or not desirable. Strong and long lasting this hose is extremely flexible, and can easily be routed in any direction necessary without the use of multiple fittings, thus simplifying plumbing layouts and the installation of your job. It can be used in areas where space (for fittings) is limited and or in situations that simply will not accommodate rigid pipe. Our Flexible PVC Pipe easily conforms to almost any contour, and experiences less heat loss than comparable copper or steel pipe. A rigid internal PVC spiral (helix) resists crushing and impact issues, and this PVC pipe can be used for above-ground or under ground installations (with proper cushioning). It can also be used as a protective liner for softer hoses or tubes, or for smaller diameter hoses or tubing. Our white flexible PVC pipe is easy and economical enough for almost anyone to use. Trimming or cutting is much simpler than with rigid PVC pipe (it can be cut with PVC pipe cutters, a standard hack saw, a carpenters saw, etc.). With a precision controlled outside diameter, it can be easily glued using standard Schedule 40 plumbing fittings and any good, commercially available PVC glue (we recommend the Gorilla Brand cement) for flexible or rigid PVC. It eliminates back pressure caused by sharp turns created by multiple fittings, which increases the efficiency of your system and lowers your overall operating/energy cost. Each fitting eliminated with this highly flexible pipe is one less fitting that can fail and cause your system to leak. It also coils easily for storage and transport. It is specifically designed for use in the installation and maintenance of pools, watering systems, spas, hot tubs, swimming pools, irrigation, drain lines and other similar water transfer applications where flexibility and ease of use is demanded.