Standard Duty Lay Flat Discharge Hose
Our Blue Standard Duty Lay Flat Discharge Hose, commonly referred to as “lay flat hose”, “discharge hose”, “backwash hose”, “construction hose”, “pool discharge hose”, “pump hose”, and “flat hose” is perfect for use with water, light chemicals and other industrial, agricultural, irrigation, mining and construction fluids. Manufactured with a continuous high tensile strength polyester fiber circularly woven to provide reinforcement, it is one of the most durable lay flat hoses in the industry and is designed as a standard duty hose in residential, industrial and construction applications. Formulated with UV protectant, it is able to withstand outdoor conditions, and is ideally suited for use in pool, spa and other general open-end water discharge applications, greenhouses, nurseries, agricultural use, farm use, construction use, oil and gas exploration and extraction use and for mining discharge. The PVC tube and the cover of the hose are extruded simultaneously to ensure maximum bonding and high quality. The hose is reinforced with spiral plies and longitudinal synthetic cords for strength, flexibility and burst resistance. This hose is very strong, yet relatively lightweight and it resists twisting and kinking. It is resistant to grease, oil and many chemicals and acids. It is constructed of materials that are strong, lightweight and non-water absorbing, providing a mildew-proof hose. It easily rolls flat for convenient and compact storage and transportation. It can be coupled with aluminum, malleable or Gator Lock shank connectors or quick connects through a variety of methods, including standard hose clamps or crimp on connectors. It is specifically designed for use in low to medium pressure applications for the discharge of water and light chemicals. It works well for agricultural, construction, marine, mining, pool, spa, irrigation, flood control and rental purposes.
- Lays Flat for easy, compact storage and transportation
- Does not absorb water and is mildew-proof
- Resistant to grease, oil and many chemicals and acids
- Reinforced with spiral plies and longitudinal synthetic cords for strength, durability, flexiblity and burst resistance.UV Protected to withstand outdoor conditions
- UV protected to withstand outdoor conditions
- PVC tube and cover of the hose extruded simultaneously to ensure maximum bonding and high quality.
- Manufactured with continous high tensile strength polyester fiber woven to provide reinforcement
- Formulated with UV Protectors
- Working Temperatures - 5 degrees F to 149 degrees F