Nylon Ratcheting Hose Clamp with Snap Grip
Prices below are for bags of 10 Clamps
(example: If you order qty of 1 you will get 10 clamps, if you order qty of 2 you will get 20 clamps..etc)
- Non corrosive with no moving parts to jam or seize up.
- Resists pressures up to 200 psi and above.
- Smaller diameters withstand higher pressures.
Exerts a uniform inward radial force, i.e. pressure is uniformly applied to hose unlike most clamps
- No sharp edges therefore safer to install and work around unlike metal worm drive clamps
- High chemical resistance including gasoline (even with methanol), oils and most solvents
This ratcheting hose clamp is unique with a second row of teeth to ensure a firm grip on hose/fitting combinations of all types. It can withstand a great deal of installation pressure to accomplish the maximum amount of closure force possible in a ratchet style clamp. The substantial head design performs well in the most strenuous circumstances and is more protected from release from accidental contact . Its non-corrosive construction assures that there are no parts to jam or seize up. Unlike most hose clamps pressure is applied uniformly. No sharp edges make these clamps safer to install and work around unlike metal worm drive clamps. Light weight, up to 65 percent lighter than many metal clamp alternatives.