- Very Flexible - ideal for working in confined areas.
- 80 Shore A Durometer
- Permits installer to make smooth, tight turns. Saves time and labor.
- Light Weight
- Resistant to Chemicals
- Self Extinguishing
- Non-Toxic Can be Steam Sterilized and is Non Markings
- Reinforced with spiral polyester yarn
- Working Temperatures: 41 degrees F to 140 degrees F
- Smooth inside and out - permits unrestricted flow, reducing operating costs.
- Food and beverage dispensing
- Perfect for use with packaging and other machinery
- Deionized water Air, oil, fuel, and water lines
- Water softener and humidifier drains
Our reinforced, non-toxic braided vinyl tubing has all of the same qualities as our clear, non-reinforced vinyl tubing product but can also handle medium pressure applications. It is formulated with clear PVC compounds, is BPA free and reinforced with spiral polyester yarn. It is constructed with non-toxic compounds and the clear construction allows for visual confirmation of product flow and easy location of obstructions. Our clear braided vinyl tubing has been formulated to meet applicable 3A and NSF criteria and may be steam sterilized. Manufactured to have a smooth interior and exterior, our vinyl tubing prevents solid or sediment accumulation and is relatively impervious to bacterial and pathogenic action. It is lightweight, strong, yet very flexible and can easily stand up to situations requiring rough handling while maintaining dimensional stability. In addition, because it’s reinforced with a special thread, it can handle applications that require more pressure than our standard vinyl tubing. Braided vinyl tubing is lightweight, self-extinguishing, non-marking and resistant to chemicals. Trimming or cutting is simple and can be clamped using hose, wire or ratcheting clamps using barbed fittings or connectors.