Flexible PVC Corrugated Split Tubing (Wire Loom)
- Our affordable, medium duty general purpose cable management product provides an upgrade alternative to our polyethylene split tubing, providing a durable conduit covering for medium duty wiring and cabling systems.
- Available in sizes from 1/2 inch to 2 inch in pure black, safety yellow, safety orange colors and clear.
- Constructed from flexible PVC – fire retardant and UV stable, it is also solvent and acid resistant and does not gap when bent.
- The PVC exterior features a raised reinforcing rib with a smooth center (corrugated tubing) which is designed to absorb medium impact levels to help prevent delicate cables and/or fibers from crush, cut and wear damage and deterioration.
- This split tubing or split loom features a clean and continuous split throughout, allowing the user to easily add/remove cables one at a time or in bulk with or without a wiring tool, although use of a wiring tool is recommended.
- The corrugated construction provides excellent full medium duty protection for a wide range of products like fiber optic cables, Ethernet cables, power cables and wiring, speaker cables, home theater cables and wiring and more.
Our corrugated PVC flexible split tubing is an "upgrade" to the standard polyethylene split tubing. Since it is constructed of PVC, it is softer than the polyethylene material, making it easier to work with, longer lasting and able to retain its shape longer than the standard PE material. Our corrugated tubing has corrugations on the exterior, but is smooth inside. Use our corrugated flexible split tubing to create a neat, finished appearance for any wiring system, including telephone, CATV, fiber optic and other cords and wires. Constructed of virgin polyethylene compounds, this split tubing is UV stable for outdoor applications, abrasion and stain resistant and provides a stable and durable platform for multiple cable or wire routing. It is available in sizes from 1/2 inch to 2 inch in pure black, safety yellow, safety orange colors and clear.
Sizes: 1/2 inch - 2 inch
Available in Orange, Yellow and Black
Made from fire retardant PVC
UV stable for outdoor use in direct sunlight
Creates neat quality appearance for wiring systems
A clean split allows easy insertion of wires without tools
Solvent and acid resistant
Does not gap when bent
Provides a durable conduit for multiple wire and cable routing.
Working Temperatures: 14 degrees F to 167 degrees F
Minimum bend radius is 3 times I.D. of Hose
Produced in ISO9000 certified North American factories