- Green PVC Suction Hose with smooth interior and exterior walls
- Highly versatile and durable
- Smooth interior prevents material blockage
- Vacuum Pressure 0.8 Atm. 25 of Hg column , Temperature range: -10 degrees F to 130 degrees F
- Produced in ISO9000 certified North American Factories
Our Standard Green Suction Hose is for use in general operations for the transfer of water, wash down, jetting, dewatering and irrigation. It is lightweight and flexible with a smooth, no-restricting PVC tube that provides durability and is abrasion resistant. The PVC cover is also weather, ozone and UV resistant. The hose is smooth both on the inside and the outside and works well for large volume transfer operations.. This hose is very strong, yet relatively lightweight; it resists twisting and kinking; it does not absorb water and is mildew and ozone proof. It can be coupled with aluminum, malleable or Gator Lock shank connectors or quick connects through a variety of methods, including standard hose clamps or crimp on connectors. Use it for suction, discharge or gravity flow of water, salt water and mild diluted acids in construction, agriculture, mining, rock dusting, wellpoint systems, septic systems or equipment rental.